A welcome letter
Our mission, vision,
Hello! Welcome to the web home of Abundant Life Ministries.
We are a family of real people who love and follow Jesus Christ. We endeavor to serve God by working together to enrich people’s relationship with Jesus Christ and others, help them fulfill their purposes in life and prepare them for eternity.
If you are looking for answers to life’s many difficult questions, we are here to help you find answers. If you need help getting through heartaches and crises, we want to lend you a hand. If you are seeking a new life, we can help you (literally) be born again. If you are a believer seeking a deeper relationship, we can help guide you there.
God has a plan for your life and it is a plan to do you good. God’s love is unconditional – that means He accepts us as we are and when we are born again we become His children. He said He’ll never leave or forsake us.
I’ve encountered many frustrated people who were looking for these things by going to church yet the church did not offer them answers, help or hope. At ALM we are about connecting seekers to the One who is able to do above all that we could ask or imagine – Jesus Christ.
I’ve often been asked “What denomination are you?” The answer is that we not a part of any denomination. The reason for that is that denominations came to be formed as various individuals organized a body of believers around some central theme(s) they had embraced. Those denominations then held a belief system comprised of the originators' view of certain doctrines of the Bible. At ALM we strive diligently to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and those who He sent forth to preach His gospel – the Apostles. Jesus prayed for His apostles that we would believe on Him through their words- (Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word… John 17:20)
It was the apostles who wrote the entire New Testament as they were divinely inspired by The Holy Spirit. In the book of Acts we can read the word for word preaching and teaching – or their “words” leading others to believe on Jesus Christ. So we at ALM embrace the entire Bible, especially the Apostle’s Doctrine – their presentation of the way to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
We pray you find all that you seek in God. If we can help, contact us through our contact page. May God bless you - we love you, but not as much as He does...!
Senior Pastor, Abundant Life Ministries
Reach the lost, Perfect the saints
1) To establish the church in pure apostolic doctrine, by restoring apostolic ministry and lifestyle and experiencing an unhindered flow of the Spirit of God.
2) Inspire, activate, empower, release and motivate the saints of the church to accomplish its mission through a spiritual life development process that is purpose driven.
3) Train those who have a five fold ministry calling.
4) Evangelize our region by launching Apostolic Purpose Driven churches, ordaining elders and then continuing in support and fellowship of those works.
5) Broaden our reach by supporting other missionary works.
6) Minister to the felt needs of families and individuals and thereby improve their lifestyle through instruction, aid and practical life skills training.
7) Pray the Lord of the harvest to “send forth” laborers into the harvest actively develop and assist them. This includes:
Our Core Values
1) Acceptance of all seekers without bias
2) Our goal is changed lives
3) Every member is a minister
4) Live to fulfill the 5 purposes of God (Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, Ministry & Evangelism)
5) Give each member the opportunity to discover, develop, activate & be released into their ministry
6) Our faith is not in the wisdom of men but, in the power of God
7) Strive for community – that we all have the same mind speak the same thing, have the same opinion, have the same love one for another & have all things common
8) Actively pursue the restoration of Apostolic ministry found in the book of Acts
9) The Bible is the inerrant Word of God and the final authority in all matters.
10) Learn and return. That is, freely sharing what we’ve learned with other Christians and ministries.